Walking Tall Self Defense Training
I help men and women walk with confidence and take their power back through self defense training. Train your body and mind to react with skill and assertiveness. Overcome fear and paranoia with self assurance and peace of mind knowing that you can protect and defend yourself.
I teach women how to walk with confidence, so they don’t walk around thinking “will I be the one, tonight?”, with powerful and proven self defense training.Train your body and mind to react with skill and assertiveness. Overcome fear and paranoia with self assurance and peace of mind knowing that you can protect and defend yourself.
I’ve been that girl. Scared and not willing to fight back because I didn’t know how. Always looking over my shoulder. Holding my keys between my fingers as I walk to my car. This world can be a scary place. I didn’t start training self defense and martial arts until AFTER I had been attacked and abused. If I knew then what I know now, it would have been a different story. Kinda of like self love, how we only implement when shit hits the fan, it’s less effective in those moments, then had you been learning and implementing from day one. This is day one.
Everyone has a different motivation for wanting to start self defense.
The foster mom who is scared of the biological parents of the child she’s raising.
The woman who was sexually assaulted as teen
The child being bullied at school
The cop who wants to be safer at work
The traveling sales consultant who never knows what city he’ll end up in and what people he’ll be around
The referee at a game who is being harassed by the parents and afraid it will go too far
The college student who wants to be confident of walking on campus at night without being afraid
The kid who lives in a bad neighborhood and just wants to walk to school without getting jumped
The mom who wants to be a good role model for her kids
Or maybe you just want to be able to walk, run, hike, travel, or do whatever you want with confidence and self assurance.
Don’t think you’re invincible. If you’re walking through life thinking, “that could never happen to me”, you’re wrong. Waiting until you’ve been attacked to learn self defense is the equivalent of quitting smoking after you already have lung cancer. It’s a good thought but a little too late.
Everyone should be equipped with the knowledge and skills to protect themselves because no one is responsible for your safety except you. Combining my experience as a personal trainer, professional MMA fighter, and physical abuse survivor, I created this course so everyone would have the opportunity to fight back.
Maybe you’ve taken a self defense workshop before. Maybe a boxing class or two here and there. That’s a great place to start. But if you really want to be able to defend yourself, that alone won’t do you much good. Boxing classes aren’t designed to teach you how to fight back and protect yourself, they make you sweat. You need more than sweat.
Just like lifting weights or eating nutritious foods, you have to practice your self defense reflexes consistently to be effective. You can learn all the cool self defense moves out there, but if you don’t train your body and mind to react, you won’t have the confidence to execute it when you really need it. That confidence and resilience takes time to build up and this course will guide you every step of the way.
- Learn how to be more aware in your everyday life and to set boundaries. Learn how to assess the situation and develop de escalation techniques. Develop the confidence to be assertive and stand up for yourself.
- 8 weeks of techniques to take you through various scenarios such as;
- How to escape someone grabbing you by your hair
- How to stop someone trying to pull or push you against your will
- How to escape someone on top of you, pinning you to the ground
- Defending a choke from the front or behind
- How to deal with someone trying to fight or bully you
- 2 weekly workouts that include kickboxing, jiu jitsu, and strength training to build up your stamina so you can last in a fight. You can’t defend yourself if you’re too tired and have no endurance. If you aren’t active at all, this is a great place to start. If you already exercise in some capacity, add the workouts in to your normal routine. This is not for athletes or martial artists. This is for everyday people that want to walk taller and feel stronger, mentally and physically.
- Punch, elbow, knee, and kick an attacker in the most effective way and reduce damage to yourself. Train your reflexes and gain the muscle memory to react quickly and efficiently. Our goal is not to start a fight or show how tough we are. It’s always to get to safety the best way possible.
- You’ll be empowered to predict, identify and avoid violent situations and individuals. Learn how to manage your fear and adrenaline and use it to your advantage.
- You’ll feel like a badass while you’re punching, kicking, choking, and learning to break off arms.
- If you want to build up the stamina to last in a fight, this is a perfect way to increase your strength and endurance.
- Find power inside of you that you didn’t know you had.
- Feel more empowered in your everyday life.
- Stop letting fear hold you back from living your life. You might still be a little afraid, but now you’ll have the tools to overcome it. Muscle memory is everything and I don’t expect you to be a pro at any of these moves right away. They will take time, practice, and repetition. The awesome thing about this course is that you will have lifetime access to it so you can go over the moves as many times as you want. There will be video demonstrations, drills, workout routines, and feedback from me on your progress.
This is for you if...
- You don’t want to be a fighter or wrestler or get that big cage thing where people beat each up for fun. You just want to learn some basic skills that could save your life.
- You have little to no experience at all in any self defense training. You may have taken some classes before, but don’t remember much
- You’re really busy and want to train from the comfort of your own home.
- You’re tired of being afraid and paranoid.
- You want to be proactive about defending yourself.
- You want to train your body and mind in a different way.
- You want to build mental toughness and be more aware of dangerous situations.
- You’re tired of wondering how you would react if you were attacked.
- You’re ready to stop feeling vulnerable and to walk tall. If you’re ready to take action, enroll in the course and get started today. If you’d like to walk tall as you move through your everyday life without constant fear rising in your belly, be kind to yourself, and protect your future self, by empowering yourself with knowledge, a badass skillset and the power to fight back.